On the road in style.
Grille & Fascia
- The newly styled grille and front fascia give the 2023 Blazer a sporty new façade that demands attention.
- These sleek LED headlamps are now standard on all models, so you can see and be seen wherever you go.
- Just like the LED headlamps, these bold new taillamps are standard on all models.
Tech at your beck and call.
- 10.2-inch Diagonal HD Color Touch Screen
- Remote Start Standard
- Available Wireless Charging1
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control2
Space to spread out.
With spacious seating for up to five and cargo room to spare, this sporty midsize SUV doesn’t compromise space for style.
- Standard 60/40 Second-Row Split-Folding Seat
- Standard 64.2 CU. FT3 Max Cargo volume
- Standard Sliding Rear Seats
Smart safety senses.
Blazer comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features, that work together to help you stay safe when you set out on the road.
Chevy Safety Assist includes Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Front Pedestrian Braking and IntelliBeam® High Beam Assist.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets the final price.
** EPA estimated for FWD and 3.6L V6 engine.
† Requires 3.6L engine and available Trailering Package. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
‡ With second-row seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
1 The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn or consult your carrier.
2 Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
3 With rear seat folded. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.